This Ontario Election, tell your local candidates to protect the dream of home ownership for future generations.
Visit buff.ly/2GlEMpv and take action to protect the Home Ownership Dream ….. Keep The Dream Alive.
Why You Should Care?
- Home ownership is the most significant investment most individuals and families will make in their lifetime and it has important economic and social benefits.
- Home ownership is a wealth builder over the course of the purchaser’s life providing equity that can be used in retirement and the wealth transferred to children.
- There will be even stronger demand for the limited supply of homes with a continued upward pressure on prices if we don’t plan for the future housing needs of millennials and young families.
- There is a strong connection between home ownership and positive outcomes for families. Children in owned homes do better in school and families report having improved health (Habitat for Humanity).
- Home ownership strengthens the connection between strong communities and a sense of belonging to a neighbourhood.