Jan 08, 2020
Listings, Listings, Listings
The number of listings (properties for sale) or rather the lack thereof pushed our market to new heights this past year. With demand outpacing supply homes here in Uxbridge continued to sell in record time and for record prices over the last six months.
Uxbridge Real Estate Month End Market Update
… By The Numbers
– Sales year over year – Down 21.05%
– New Listings year over year – Down 22.22%
– Average Days On The Market year over year – Down 58.82%
– Average Sale Price year over year – Up 41.21%
– Median Sold Price Last Month $849,900
– Average Sale Price Last Month $1,133,562
– Median Sold Price This Month $951,500
– Average Sale Price This Month $1,012,895
This past month there were 14 new listings and 15 residential sales reported by the Toronto Real Estate Board for Uxbridge. The 15sales represents a 21.05% decrease from the 19 sales last month with no change from the same month last year.